Getting Things Done – L2 Projects & Priorities (Wellington, NZ)
March 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$795 – $995
LEVEL 2: PROJECTS & PRIORITIES – Wellington, NZ
You have implemented the core ideas from Getting Things Done®, and as a result you’ve seen your productivity increase and your stress levels drop. In the Projects and Priorities seminar, you will take your GTD® system and practices to the next level.
In this one-day seminar, you will:
- Assess your progress on your GTD journey so far, identify areas to improve and sharpen your thinking, and hone your system so that it provides a more complete overview of your world
- Deepen your understanding of the core principles, enabling you to work more productively with a clearer head
- Make use of advanced GTD models to optimise project planning, for you and for your team
- Identify and develop higher-horizon thinking to help you ensure balance, so that you can shift from a reactive to proactive stance in the areas that matter to you most
Click here to read a more detailed description about the course and all of the GTD course levels.
Who should attend:
Those who have knowledge of the fundamentals of GTD and some experience of the methodology, and would like to explore how advanced themes could help them reduce the friction in their lives, to help get more of the right
things done, in less time, with less stress.
Attendance at an introductory-level GTD seminar, or completion of one-to-one coaching, or if you are self-taught but have significant experience with GTD. Having built and used a GTD system, based on any technology
(Outlook, etc.) is essential.
Where it will be held:
James Cook Grand Chancellor
Details about the day:
- 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Registration at 8:00am
- Buffet lunch served at 12:30pm
- 15-minute break in the morning and afternoon
Early bird price is $795 per person if you register on or before 31st September, or $1095 per person if you register on or after 1st February.
Special rates are available for:
- Groups of 5 or more people (must register together)
- Full-time students
We look forward to seeing you at the event!